Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year!

We arrived home from Texas. I was bummed that we missed my brother and his wife and their daughter. I don't get to see him often enough. He's so much fun to spend time with. We were home mid-morning so I was able to head home and begin the unpacking process right away. Because we laundered the majority of our clothing whilst in Texas I simply had to put clean clothing away. How wonderful! Shortly after beginning this task, a call came in from my sister. There had been a mix up with the purchase of Jared & Amber's flights. They were stuck in California until further notice. Yahoo! Well, it was a yahoo on my end, not so sure it was on theirs. At least not right away.


My New Year celebration was starting early. Jared, Amber & Maya made it back to our place with my sister. I am blessed. What can I say? The three of us siblings had a chance to spend sometime together. We laughed and chatted about the UN and the Nobel Peace Prize and other great things including dehydration. I felt filled. I got my brother-fix, so to speak.

No comments: