Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Everybody Smiling!


Today. What a DAY!

Our second child started preschool. I couldn't stop smiling. I don't think she could either. What excitement for her to embark into her sister's special world. Everything new! Other adults for her to ignore and run away from! Ha. Children other than her sister to push and scream with. Fun, fun, fun!!!

I suppose her smiles were for different reasons than mine. But essentially... we each got to experience our own new day. I looked ridiculous today. Guaranteed. Think: Alice in Wonderland, Chesire Cat. That was me. Ridiculous. I was in Target, pushing around a big empty red cart and just grinning from ear to ear. I wasn't on the phone. I wasn't talking to a soul. Not a single person. I wasn't even shopping! Just pushing around a big empty red cart and smiling at everybody. It was awesome. I think I eventually bought something.

I'm really looking forward to lots of smiling this year. Smiles from my girls. They love being at school. I love for them to be at school. Smiles from my husband (happy wife, happy life!) and smiles from the woman in the mirror.

Maybe I should consider whitening product... :)

1 comment:

Renee Sagon said...

For your teeth or for your skin...cause...UMMM i don't think you need it for your skin!!! Love you oooooodles!