Monday, April 12, 2010

"Weather" & "Spring Time" Projects

You may or may not know this, but we are a home schooling family.  Actually, I home school Mateja.  Ari goes to preschool two FULL days a week right now and she'll go three full days starting September.  Anyway, today I braved it and did a few projects with BOTH of the girls.  This was a major deal for me.  Ari takes a lot of my attention and focus and ENERGY whenever we are working on a project.  Today she was amazing!  Both girls had fun (Mom did too!) and Mateja was asking for more work to do...  I was a bit drained though so we'll save that "more work" for tomorrow.  Here are a few of their projects today (heavy focus on "weather" and the "season of spring")

Here is Ari's painting of what the weather was like today.


Here the girls drew pictures of things they like about spring time.


These are "Spring" envelopes we each made.

No comments: