Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

We did it. We moved. ~ great big lovely sigh of relief ~


I'm sitting in the "breakfast nook" enjoying some coffee and cinnamon loaf (thank you Trader Joe's) and going through some emails. I haven't been on my computer in days. Kinda feels nice. I need to get some reading done. I need to get the boxes unpacked. I need to buy an island with a butcher block. Never a shortage of things to be done! Ha. Always plenty to do. The girls are really enjoying the space and all of the nooks and crannies. It's wonderful. They have their own play room where all of the toys are housed. Their bedroom is where the beds and books are. The girls have adopted one of the large hall closets as their “club house.” They are having a BLAST! (I’ll have to post some photos later)

I woke up yesterday morning in a new, unfamiliar place. It was quiet. It was bliss. Another fresh start is upon us. It was an odd year being in a tiny apartment but it was one of the best years of our lives so far. It was an incredible year for our marriage. It was a great year for me growing as a woman, a wife, a mother, a teacher, and so on. Now we're in a new year with a new home. Oh Happy Day!

No comments: