Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eggs & Cupcakes!

This was the first year I recall doing the Easter Egg Dye scene. If we did it last year I don't remember... maybe I wasn't involved enough? Well, we did this year! And the girls were fascinated. That leads me to believe it was their first time dyeing eggs. I too was fascinated. It was so much fun for us as a family – all four.








Pink cupcakes were also baked whilst eggs were dyed. And then MANY cupcakes were eaten before they could be frosted. Ah well! We snapped some photos to document everything expect the final frosted & decorated cupcakes (bummer, cuz they were cute and spring looking).






Mateja decided she wanted to dye the raw eggs too. What the heck. My only rule: be careful not to drop them. Why bother having rules? They get broken just like raw eggs that are dropped.






No comments: